I am not listed in the Directory. How can I get listed?
If I am a cleric, how do I update my profile?
- Contact us using the form on the Contact Us. We will contact you to get your
biographical information and add your information to the Directory, provided you meet the criteria
for being included in the directory.
See I cannot find the cleric I am searching for. Why? for information on who is not included
in the directory.
- If you are recently ordained or will be ordained in the next few months, make sure that your information
is submitted to the Recorder of Ordinations at the Church Pension Fund. Changes in canonical residence
or ordination information are made by the Recorder of Ordinations.
To submit changes to the Directory:
I cannot find the cleric I am searching for. Why?
- Submit the change using the form on Contact Us
- Contact Client Services at (866) 802-6333 Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET (excluding holidays)
There are several possible reasons you might not find a cleric in the Directory:
- The cleric has recently ordained or has not been ordained yet. Information will be available as soon as possible after ordination.
- The cleric is not canonically resident in The Episcopal Church. In order to be listed in the Episcopal Clerical Directory,
clergy must be a bishop, priest, or deacon in good standing,
and canonically resident in one of the dioceses of The Episcopal Church.
- The cleric has transferred to a diocese in another province of the Anglican Communion.
Clergy in good standing who have transferred to another province of the Anglican Communion will not appear in the Episcopal Clerical Directory
unless their work brings them back to The Episcopal Church.